[PD] arduino and digital outputs

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 18:17:43 CEST 2010

hello,When I use the abstraction [arduino] or [comport] object
the numbers of the digital outputs (pins) of the arduino hardware
don't match with the output's numbers of the patch.
for example, when i send 1 to digital output "12" from puredata the led connected to digital out 12 don't turn on but ...but turn on in digital out "14"...
only works pins from 10- 13 but 0- 9 dont't work.
When I've tested from the arduino's software with a sketch there aren't any problem, all works fine.

Is it a [comport]r  or  "Firmata" problem?
I have osx 10.5 and arduino mega.
Any suggestions?.....thanks a lot!!!

Andrés Ferrari G.

http://www.myspace.com/anfex