[PD] arduino and digital outputs

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:40:29 CEST 2010

Well.... check the arduino firmata program (arduino ide).... the outputs....
13? 16? when i work with bluetooth i needed change the baud... to 115.200,
many programs in arduino ide have a problems...I test the firmata teensy...

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato