[PD] arduino and digital outputs

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:50:25 CEST 2010

Yes, not work, but in the old boards yes... I tested in my duemilanove and
diecimila, and all the digitals outputs works fine, one by one.
Mmm, strange ...

I tested the Firmata for mega... dont work and crashes...maybe in OSX

I use GNU/Linux Ubuntu 9.04... Barbie network...heheheheh

Best regards from Chile

José