[PD] pix_motion_sector

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Thu May 20 16:09:28 CEST 2010

This for Linux & MS would be nice

pp

-----Original Message-----
From: William Brent [mailto:william.brent at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:08 AM
To: IOhannes m zmoelnig
Cc: Pagano, Patrick; Hans-Christoph Steiner; Jack; PD List
Subject: Re: [PD] pix_motion_sector

No, no reason other than that's what I had on my machine when I
compiled it :)  I should update to 0.92.3 and put up the new version.
I'd also like to figure out how to compile this for Linux/Windows.
Before Hans bothered to make a makefile, I was just throwing my source
into GEM's pixes directory and recompiling GEM as a whole so it would
be embedded in the main GEM binary.  I'll see if I can change the
makefile and get it going on my Linux machine later today.  If you
don't mind, I may have a couple questions for you off-list if I run
into any trouble.

--
William Brent
www.williambrent.com

"Great minds flock together"
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com