[PD] OpenMP and Pd

Vasilis Liaskovitis vliaskov at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:58:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't know if pd works with openmp.

For your undefined reference problem, you can try adding "-lgomp" to
your compilation/linking command line.
If that doesn't work, you may also have to point to the exact path of
libgomp.so on your system.

E.g. on my system I would add this:
-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.3 -lgomp

hope that helps,

- Vasilis