[PD] arduino and digital outputs

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Fri May 21 12:54:21 CEST 2010

oye josé
check this post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg33130.html
though with the Mega there's some lack in the well-behaviour that i would like
to report:

__DigitalInput
No DigitalInput on Pins 0 to 8 and 12&13

Putting a physical digital input on pin 9 to 11 in pduino the state for all these pins is always displayed on digital
input 12!

__DigitalOutput
DigitalOutput only on Pin 10-13 and to get pin 13 high i've to checkerbox pin
15 in pduino

Seems there's some kind of trouble with the Pin settings and their
represenation in pduino.

this was on ubuntu 9.04 with standard firmata
hth a byte
salutis

ETs DNA will not be televised
http://hasa-labs.org