[PD] no pdsend on pdextended?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sat May 22 01:34:27 CEST 2010

Okay, after reading aptitude help a while, I tryed installing pd with
pd-extended already installed on Linux. It says extended will be removed due
to 1 conflict. When I expand the view it says its due to the unresolved
dependency GEM.

It doesn't make much sense in my head, if I do not need GEM I shouldn't be
forced to install it. I can try installing GEM to see if then pd will not
uninstall pd-extended.

if my opinion can count for anything, it would be nice if we could clear out
the installation of packages to a more transparent/independent way, as
talked in this list.

best regards,
Pedro

--