[PD] <script src='mypatch.pd' type='text/puredata'> ?

chrism chris at mccormick.cx
Sat May 22 09:17:44 CEST 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010 05:22:57 +0200 (CEST), patko <colet.patrice at free.fr>
wrote:
> ----- "Patrick Pagano" <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu> a écrit :
>> Works but locks up the browser "Minefield"
>>
> same here on windows vista,
> I've tried the working Demo from the Audio Data API documentation page,
> they are all working good.
> I'll try to find out what's going wrong...

Hi guys,

The Firefox people are changing the API pretty fast. Right now I am making
it work against the latest experimental build (13a) which isn't available
anywhere for public download yet. I'll let you know as soon as there's a
public facing build which WebPd works against.

I am focusing on dsp~ objects first in an effort to make the library
usable as quickly as possible. The idea is that people can make dsp~ chains
in Pd and then put them on the web and make a javascript/processing.js
front-end to control them. So far I have [osc~], [*~], [+~], [phasor~] and
[dac~] working, which is 5 out of 73 (not very many!). Any help is very
welcome!

Chris.

PS my ultimate dream is netpd style remote collaborative jamming on the
web.