[PD] [PD-announce] pd-extended snapshot with l2ork improvements/externals/abstractions now availabe on the L2Ork's website

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun May 23 19:19:48 CEST 2010

Please note this is a Linux-optimized version and it has known
pd.tk-related issues when running on a non-Linux platform (these are a
simple matter of tracking them down and cleaning them up, beyond that
most if not all of the improvements should be OS-agnostic).

Some of the abstractions still lack detailed descriptions--we should be
addressing these hopefully soon. Likewise, we will be updating
additional documentation as soon as our time allows us to do so.
Community contributions are more than welcome.

NB: a good chunk of the improvements have been submitted upstream so
hopefully they will be making their way eventually into the vanilla
releases. Remaining improvements will be submitted soon.

For more info, please visit:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56

Comments/feedback are appreciated.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech