[PD] <script src='mypatch.pd' type='text/puredata'> ?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sun May 23 20:01:54 CEST 2010

Just one more thing: Much more actual reading [2], he tries to give some
definitions in the first opening chapters.

[2] http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/prechelt/Biblio/jccpprt2_advances2003.pdf

Okay, that's it... I'll stop worrying about semantics for now =P

--
Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes