[PD] Pd doesnt load vst plugins and instruments

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun May 23 22:07:22 CEST 2010

it's possible to declare vst path by using a .bat script for loading pd

containing something like this:

set VST_PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\BergStein\Vstplugins"
pd

then is you've added pd/bin directory to the PATH environment variable,
(I don't know if pd-extended is allready doing this,)
this script will load pd with vst.