[PD] [PD-announce] Reminder: upcoming L2Ork workshop at NYC Resistor as part of ICMC 2010

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon May 24 06:51:34 CEST 2010

Yes! We are doing our best to keep things as documented as possible with more documentation being posted as often as our time allows. We've also a growing library of YouTube videos with how-tos and other fun stuff as well as software section as part of our site.

I also wish we could offer a workshop for free but are bound by the ICMC workshop rules plus I am trying to use funds to help our student presenters offset the cost of presenting at the workshop.

HTH

Best wishes,

Ico