[PD] Pd doesnt load vst plugins and instruments

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 14:01:15 CEST 2010

type "vst~", then the number of inputs and outputs, then the name of the .dll

ex:     vst~ 2 2 myreverb.dll

I strongly recommend you to read the help file for vst~ It contains all the object's methods and you'll need this in order to make it work...

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/