[PD] Streaming GEM Visuals

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:32:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for a software solution to converting GEM visuals to streaming
video on the web.
[gem2pdp] appears to be broken, so [pdp_theonice~] is out.

I would like to do this on remote servers and virtual servers, so a hardware
loop (video out, scan converter, video in) won't work.

My ultimate goal is to create live, self-generative visuals that are
streamed over the web using a server with Pd/GEM and some streaming software
(preferably not flash, since the Flash Media Live Encoder (FMLE) wasn't
really friendly with Linux or the command line last I checked).

Thanks,

Ben Baker-Smith
--
http://bitsynthesis.com