[PD] Streaming GEM Visuals

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:16:01 CEST 2010

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I'm currently using Pd-extended 0.41.4 on Mac OS X, and have been unable to
get [gem2pdp] working. The help patch doesn't work at all, though I was able
to get a neat glitched image briefly (not doing anything different, just
opening, closing, and resetting the GEM window).

If I use this for a project it will be deployed on a Linux server, so Mac
compatibility isn't a total necessity. I will try to get it working on
Ubuntu tonight.

What colorspace am I supposed to use? I wasn't able to find any specifics in
the documentation.

Thanks again.

Ben Baker-Smith
--