[PD] wii controller

Simon Cossar scossar at telus.net
Fri May 28 17:57:45 CEST 2010

Hello list - I'm trying to control pd (0.41.4) with a wiimote and nunchuk. I'm routing the wiimote through Osculator, then using [import mrpeach] [udpreceive 9000] [unpackOSC] and a series of routeOSC objects. With Osculator running, the graphics in the main pd window slow right down - it becomes difficult to create objects, make connections etc. There is a fairly long lag in the signal from the wiimote. Is there anything obvious that I'm doing wrong?
Simon