[PD] wii controller

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 22:55:10 CEST 2010

Yeah, this is probably the problem. For some reason GUI objects seem to eat up a large amount of CPU usage. Once you've asserted just what input you're getting (Wiimote tends to come between 0 and 1) remove any number boxes, sliders, etc which are displaying your wiimote input. If you need this then you could display the data through GEM, which for some reason uses less processing power
Andrew