[PD] wii controller

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Sat May 29 01:21:17 CEST 2010

All that has been said is true but I have used this combination of osculator
and pd, messages sent via OSC and midi using a number of gui objects and
inputs from other devices simultaneously with no major latency problems. Am
away from internet connection I can use to forward patches  but can do so
next Wednesday if you still need, using extended on mac os x 10.5