[PD] wii controller

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sun May 30 04:12:06 CEST 2010

>Thanks, that was really the question, but what I found on the internet
>was that "improving" thing.
Yeah, I made the same "verbal" mistake, to follow on the line of "Nintendo's
marketing"... Thanks a lot for correcting us IOhannes.

The specs of the controller speak for itself, it has more rotation info due
to a two axis gyro, that allows continoos stream of angles of rotation
around the gravitational axis as already pointed out here (and its
illustrated on one of the links I gave you - on an image with the
roll/pitch/yaw arrows).

best regards,
Pedro

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:06 AM, Ricardo Dueñas Parada
<rduenasp at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the links Pedro, I'll check them out.
> IOhannes, that was really the question, thanks for the info.
>
> Best wishes, Ricardo.
>
> Thanks, that was really the question, but what I found on the internet
> was that "improving" thing.
> ,

Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt