[PD] loading an .aif file into an array

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 31 08:31:56 CEST 2010

Try:

"list camilocadavid/Secuencias/Bajo_fiesta1 80.aif"

[l2s]

"read -resize $1 Bajo"

but really your life will be much easier when you rename your files so
that they do not have spaces in the filenames.

If your objective is just to load the AIFF, why not use

"bang"

[openpanel]

"read -resize $1 Bajo"

???