[PD] Theremin Controller patch

JP de B jpdebondt at live.nl
Mon May 31 12:15:21 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,
I intend to run Pd for an art installation, using the Theremin Controller patch by Charles Martin.Just two pretty basic questions, sorry for my ignorance to the Pd-lingo:
- by default, the audio settings show a maximum of 8 inputs. If I were to use an interface that contains more ins & outs, will Pd recognize it as such?- Charles Martin's Theremin patch uses two object-number-combinations to define the minimum-maximum range for the variables (the [*] object and the [+] object). Is it possible to store values for these in the patch itself, instead of redefining them at every start-up?
Thanks very much!JP