[PD] Fwd: loading an .aif file into an array

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:45:06 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PD] loading an .aif file into an array
To: "padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk" <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>

Hrmph. Now I'm being harangued for suggesting people use spaces in
filenames? This is 2010, not 1985. Spaces in paths/filenames are handled by
OSX, Windows, Linux, etc. Personally, I use both, with a preference for
spaces on the Gui and no spaces when I'm working in the terminal. Tab
completion works just fine with spaces.

I see you're point, but it's not going to convince all of the people out
there to batch convert their filenames because the *should*.

Add a disclaimer to the heading of the floss manual page.

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika

--