[PD] Pd Shirts

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon May 31 20:27:18 CEST 2010

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Max Flämig wrote:

> do you think there should be a more centralised effort, in order to make
> pd more useable?

Well, it would be good to have some of us agree on some things, but at
this point, we can't even agree on the helpfile format. I believe that the
best format for helpfiles is the one currently used by GridFlow (or a
future version of that format), together with its system of abstractions
and externals that make it easier to edit manually and to process
automatically. At this point, Hans just stated that he doesn't want
documentation elements to be abstractions, and didn't explain his opinion
at all. So, to me, the debate is sort of stuck there.

> then it would be a good idea to have a concept (maybe one can adopt a
> concept from another open-software).

What do you mean by "concept" ?