[PD] Pd Shirts

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon May 31 21:27:58 CEST 2010

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Martin Eckart wrote:

> Is there an option for North Americans?  Shipping?  Print our own?

I still have a stack of Pd Convention 2007 (Montréal) t-shirts in my
office. They're not "bang" t-shirts, the print is a chopped up version of
a score of a H-C Steiner piece. They're for sale, but I'm not advertising
them enough. They were donated to me by Marc Fournel (one of the heads of
the 2007 Convention).