[PD] Pd Shirts

Max Flämig pdshirt at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 23:15:03 CEST 2010

you might have to pay some customs duty. shipping costs depend on
amount of tshirts: 6 euro at least (might be 2 shirts)

would you like to ship to other pders inside the us as well? i could
send you bunch of shirts at low price, and you just resell them for
canada and us...  i imagine there are some guys there who want them...
best
max