No subject

Mon Jun 7 12:09:39 CEST 2010

things like.
"We can't support that" and "Users can't be using console commands!" and
"Wheres the diskimage"
and "Users don't like config scripts" and "why aren't the docs/application
visible in the finder"
Anyway.. i think i've given my 2 penny.. so I'll shut up now..

Also.. how can you still charge £800 for a DSP training session when the
program is free
Expensive/stylish apps (and computers) seem to connote higher quality
programming/creativity to most punters.
(But thats when people try to buy creativity.. not learn it)
Hopefully OSx will break that barrier down a bit..

no.. i really will shut up now :)

Tom
http://www.nullpointer.co.uk