No subject

Mon Jun 7 12:09:39 CEST 2010

I haven't found a sequence that reliably reproduces the problem.

First question, which would pre-empt the rest of this message: are there any
bug fixes between 0.36-devel and 0.37 that I'm missing that could relate to
this?

Next, I haven't looked at the source yet to see what generates this message.

The only corelation I suspect (and I could be easily be wrong about this, it's
just a vague suspicion), is that this is somehow an indirect artifact of the
current TK bug (where you get a message about "bad screen distances",
sometimes followed by "illegal command name", when loading a patch or moving
a graph). However I can't imagine what the connection might be, and I suspect
it could be just a coincidence.

If it happens again, and if I can figure out a way to reproduce it reliably,
then I'll try to debug it.

Larry