[PD] missing objects in Pd Extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 3 00:30:22 CEST 2010

On May 27, 2010, at 6:25 PM, Martin Peach wrote:

> Ben Baker-Smith wrote:
>>> Well in the case of MrPeach and nsend I am actually missing the
>>> files.
>>> In the MrPeach directory I have got no tcpsocketserver.dll file (I
>>> have
>>> and can create other objects such as tcpserver, routeOSC, etc).
>>>
>> The same thing happens for me with the objects you mentioned from
>> "MrPeach" and "nsend".
>> Also, all the "msd" objects and all the "hardware" objects except
>> [lanbox] are missing.
>> And like you say, they are missing from their respective directories.
>> I'm running Pd-extended 0.41.4
>
> On Pd version 0.42.5-extended-20100524 WinXp they are not included
> either.
> tcpsocketserver is an abstraction, so there is no dll. It is present
> in svn in the same directory as routeOSC, so probably there is
> something about the Pd-extended makefiles such that they doesn't
> install abstractions, only compiled externals.

For mrpeach, it was missing things to install abstractions and some
example .txt and .mid files.  I changed that.  But really a better
solution would be to have all that install logic in the mrpeach
Makefile, like the libs based on the new template/Makefile.  Here's
the commit:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=rev&revision=13584

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf