[PD] workflow

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:41:31 CEST 2010

I just realized, it would be a bit more complicated, because, say you
already typed something in it and want to delete the whole word to replace
it with something else, you wouldn't want the object to disappear.
So the rule would have to be:
"backspace deletes the object if nothing has been typed in it yet"
gr,
Tim