[PD] workflow

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:52:53 CEST 2010

related idea:
Those automatically created and connected objects when tapping ENTER (or was
it TAB? (that function is not present in my pd version...)), could also be
made more useful by providing a variation:
When doing SHIFT+ENTER (or TAB?) an object is created -above- the current
one, connected to the inlet of the current one.
Because you don't always create stuff in a top-down direction (you create a
metro and -then- think 'it needs a toggle').
gr,
Tim