[PD] SSSAD Source?

Ryan Trigg ryan.trigg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:56:33 CEST 2010

> On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 02:28:30AM -0700, Ryan Trigg wrote:
> > I'm currently interested in testing out the sssad abstractions to see if
> > they'll be useful for my needs.  Unfortunately the site where they're
> > normally found doesn't seem to be working:
> >
> > http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/s-abstractions.tar.gz?root=svn&view=tar
> >
> > Maybe it's just down temporarily, but does anyone know another source in
> the
> > meantime?  Thanks!
>
> If's it just sssad.pd you're interested in: sssad's official home is the
> sourceforge subversion. (Or check out the rjlib from
> http://github.com/rjdj/rjlib/ it includes a copy called "u_sssad.pd"
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank

Frank, thanks for the reply, but despite being quite apt at programming in
Pd, I don't even know the first thing about real programming and dealing
with source code.  Is there an easy way to turn source code into a Pd
object?  P.S. I guess when I said "source" I meant a location on the
internet where I could click to download the object then start using it
instantly.

Cheers,  Ryan