[PD] SSSAD source?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jun 5 10:30:30 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 12:28:00AM +0200, András Murányi wrote:
> +see http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-1531-sssad-save-module i think this
> patch is not in cvs

I replied on page 2 of that thread explaining why it's not included.
Quote from there:

  The version of sssad that your enhancements are based on is pretty old
  - the current versions have various new features that deal with local
  saving and setting specific keys only.  Local saving can be achieved
  by adding a $0 as second argument to a sssad object, e.g.  [sssad key
  $0]. And then there are "setonly" and "saveonly" messages to the
  sssad-object available to manage specific keys. I admit the latter
  aren't yet properly documented in the help file.

Ciao
--
Frank