[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 1 released!

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 5 16:09:42 CEST 2010

Hello Hans,

Thanks for the return of the msd objects in pd-extended!
I can create an msd object in an new patch but neither an msd2D or an msd3D.
However, when i load the help patch of msd (using the right-click on the
object) the help patch creates normally these two objects and then i can
create them in my patch.
Any idea of what is going on?

osx 10.5.8
pd-extended just downloaded from
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
Pd version 0.42.5-extended-rc1
used whitohout copying it in the /Applications directory

All the best,

http://nim.on.free.fr