[PD] Patch Tracker WAS no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 17:23:49 CEST 2010

On Jun 5, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>
>> It's nice to see the Pd community can agree upon such basic conventions.
>
> what are you trying to say ?

Nothing personal ... just that I'm annoyed that these are even issues. Also endless discussions over help formats seem like such trivialities in the grand scheme of things. Other open source projects have solved these problems and moved on, will this ever happen for Pd?

Well, whatever. I always seem to start pointless arguments myself.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com