[PD] Patch Tracker WAS no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 5 18:54:38 CEST 2010

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> Nothing personal ... just that I'm annoyed that these are even issues.

Then what can you say to help us ?

> Also endless discussions over help formats seem like such trivialities
> in the grand scheme of things.

Then tell, what do you suggest that we do ?

> Other open source projects have solved these problems and moved on,

Other open source projects don't have that problem with the help because
their help is not written in the language itself and doesn't have that
live-demo aspect to it.

> will this ever happen for Pd?

You see, the advantage of open-source projects is that you can get
involved if you are not happy with them. It's not guaranteed to give
results all of the time, but you can make a difference over time.