[PD] Patch Tracker WAS no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jun 5 20:02:25 CEST 2010

On Jun 5, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>>
>>> It's nice to see the Pd community can agree upon such basic
>>> conventions.
>>
>> what are you trying to say ?
>

> Nothing personal ... just that I'm annoyed that these are even
> issues. Also endless discussions over help formats seem like such
> trivialities in the grand scheme of things. Other open source
> projects have solved these problems and moved on, will this ever
> happen for Pd?
>
> Well, whatever. I always seem to start pointless arguments myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  How about we accept the more
useful, simple conventions like using a patch tracker, and challenge
the more interesting ones?

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White