[PD] MIDI In-to-Out Latency

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Jun 6 18:32:23 CEST 2010

Le 06/06/2010 18:12, Martin Peach a écrit :
> cyrille henry wrote:
>> but since you don't like this, you should : in pd / startup
>> add in "startup flags" :
>> -noaudio -audiobuf 0 -mididev 3
>> than : "save all setting" and it should work for next reboot...
>>

> That's fine but what if you want to trigger sound with the MIDI input?
in my previus mail on this thread, i recommended to use 2 pd, connected via network, or any other osc2midi converter...
i.e : i don't know any solution to have a big audio buffer and a small midi buffer.

but midi is slow only for the OUTPUT. if you just have to receive midi note, then you don't have to change anything : it will work...

cyrille