[PD] Patch Tracker WAS no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Jun 6 19:41:48 CEST 2010

The purpose of this abstraction is to separate the example patch from
the comments.
Here the .zip with example.
Put the directory 'fichiersPdetPHP' somewhere on an Apache server for
example (with PHP) -> open 'index.php' with your web browser.
Only the GEM section works (with GB and FR).
As you can see there is an other help section for 'rectangle-FR-help.pd'
starting by 'pourvoir' (in blue). This part is in the sub-patch [pd
pourvoir] in [pd gemwin]. It is just to see if the help also work inside
subpatch.
++

Jack