[PD] SSSAD source?

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:20:45 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> Hi Andras,
>
> On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 07:10:21PM +0200, András Murányi wrote:
> > Oh, wow, news for me...
> > So you are talking about this one, right?
> >
> http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/abstractions/footils/sssad.tar.gz?view=tar
>
> Exactly, that's the one.

Oh, i thought i'd just swap this shiny new version my old one - but it's
getting more complicated than that:
My old sssad from s-abstraction had [presetstore], [namedstore], and
[datastore], as well as [auto] and [panel] but these not present in this new
one, and if i put the old missing abstractions into the new sssad they do
not cooperate. I guess the whole sssad has change too much internally since
[presetstore] et al had been made.
Can someone give me some advice? Eg. can i get the functionality of
[presetstore] with the newer sssad?

Andras