[PD] 64-bit build (was Re: [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 1 released!)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jun 6 23:32:22 CEST 2010

That build is old, how about making builds using the auto-build
scripts?  Then it can automatically upload too if fully setup.  If the
computer is not on all the time, it could be scheduled to run on
startup, or something else.

This is how you set it up and run a build:

mkdir ~/auto-build
cd ~/auto-build/
rsync -av --delete rsync://128.238.56.50/distros/pd-extended/ pd-
extended/
~/auto-build/pd-extended/scripts/auto-build/pd-extended-auto-builder.sh

.hc