[PD] MIDI In-to-Out Latency

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon Jun 7 01:37:31 CEST 2010

probably dumb question but: Are you sure that user is administrator? Does 7
has that "run as administrator" feature when you right click the icon or in
the properties?

Don't know if it helps, definitely someone with 7 can serve as a better
comparison for troubleshoot.

best of luck,
Pedro

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM, Jim Aikin <midiguru23 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 6/6/2010 9:01 AM, cyrille henry wrote:
>

>> i think the best is to change the property of the icon to start pd with
>> the good flags, so that you can create many icon with differents flags.
>>

> Windows 7 won't let me add flags to the command line for a shortcut on the
> desktop, so that won't work. And Windows doesn't seem to want to launch pd
> from a batch file either -- I'm not sure why.
>

>> but since you don't like this, you should : in pd / startup
>> add in "startup flags" :
>> -noaudio -audiobuf 0 -mididev 3
>> than : "save all setting" and it should work for next reboot...
>>
>>  I'm confused by this. In Program Files (x86)\pd, there is no folder
> called startup. I can create one ... but what filename should I use for the
> file that I create in that folder? "startup flags"? "startup flags.txt"?
> "startup_flags.pd"???
>
> Also, what do you mean by "save all setting"? I can't find any such menu
> command in the Pd main window.
>

> --Jim Aikin

Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt