[PD] Where is the object reference documentation?

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:07:36 CEST 2010

As far as it concerns standards for documentation and especially coding,
have a look at the pd-dev list. If you have experience with writing you can
propose solutions there I guess. Also there have been threads about good
documentation within this pd-list. I remember a discussion about help-files
within pd lately. On the net it's free to write your own documentation so
that's why there are several sources with several opinions and solutions,
but personally I'm glad something like flossmanuals exists.
And about the arrays, let's bring that discussion back to the other thread
you posted called "[PD] Question About Arrays" to keep at least this
pd-list-documentation clear.

Funs