[PD] Question About Arrays

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:39:12 CEST 2010

to filter out of bound values, someone suggested [moses]. I prefer
[split], because moses drops values out of range, and split replaces them
with the maximum range. if you sent 50 values, with split you get 50
values, with moses you get the values only between x and y.

> However, you can restrict the values of an array when you use data
> structures-- so maybe "Put" menu
> arrays should have an option to do this as well.

I've written a version of an array with step values and limits, using data
structures. I could send it to the list, but I would need some time to
isolate the code from the main patch.