[PD] Question About Arrays

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon Jun 7 16:08:10 CEST 2010

>I've written a version of an array with step values and limits, using data
structures. I could send it to >the list, but I would need some time to
isolate the code from the main patch.
That would be interesting João! Another possibility is turning that into a
direct external, that does the work internally. (I'm assuming you did an
abstraction... "because you said isolate it from the main patch" - if not,
even better!)

Best regards,
Pedro

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM, João Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com> wrote:

> to filter out of bound values, someone suggested [moses]. I prefer [split],
> because moses drops values out of range, and split replaces them with the
> maximum range. if you sent 50 values, with split you get 50 values, with
> moses you get the values only between x and y.
>

>  However, you can restrict the values of an array when you use data
>> structures-- so maybe "Put" menu
>> arrays should have an option to do this as well.
>>

> I've written a version of an array with step values and limits, using data
> structures. I could send it to the list, but I would need some time to
> isolate the code from the main patch.

Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes