[PD] [Gem][pix_threshold] (it's about [pix_alpha] in fact)

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 17:00:37 CEST 2010

oupse I've mixed [pix_threshold] and [pix_alpha]

it's about pix_alpha rather but I think you've understood,

indeed I'd like the particle reveals background image

the idea is about snaping the particle system over a black rectangle (the mask)

and then turning the white pixels to alpha for revelating the (purple) rectangle
that should be rendered first

i've attached again the same patch but with [gemhead 5] instead of [gemhead 0]

+++