[PD] [pix_crop] offY incoherence

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jun 7 17:44:57 CEST 2010

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, patko wrote:

> yes In the project I'm working on I have to manage three different
> coordinates systems , the picture size in pixels, the blob from
> [pix_blob] between 0 and 1, and openGL coordinates, between something
> like 10.66, and something else like 8, depending on view parameters.

well, most likely, that 8 is exactly 8, and the 10.66 is exactly 8*4/3,
because of your aspect ratio.

Note that if you normalise your coords to the [0;1] interval, you will get
anamorphic pixels, because your scale factor is not the same in both axes.
This can be more trouble than keeping the original coords.