[PD] plugin~ external

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 7 18:51:08 CEST 2010

hello derek,

i'm not sure whether you read my emails or whether i write nonsense.

On 2010-06-07 18:43, Derek Holzer wrote:
> the larger problem is that plugin~ crashes whenever a non-existent
> plugin is requested. that is an issue i have no idea how to fix. maybe
> the help patch in question should not request any plugins then, but
> simply include syntax for how it works.

about 2 hours ago, i committed a changeset to the plugin~.c source code,
that should fix all these problems.
(read: there is a bugfix, which fixes the bug rather than trying to
avoid triggering it)

i ask you (and everybody else, who is interested in a working
[plugin~]), to get the source-code, compile the external and test
whether it works.
i'm pressing this a bit, in order to get the bugfix into PdX.

fgam,sdr
IOhannes