[PD] plugin~ external

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Jun 7 19:19:21 CEST 2010

sorry, maybe i read quickly. i read that you made changes, but i did not
understand you wanted those tested. i was still discussing the help
patch. if i find time later i will check it. is it in the CVS? i've
never tested release candidates for Pd before so pls excuse my ignorance.

d.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 156: