[PD] Pd exhibition WAS: Google Summer of Code 2011

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:33:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>  We have an exhibition setup, but it could use some nice formatting from a
>> webdev.  I think the plone workflow is easy enough, someone just needs to do
>> the python/CSS to make the page look nice:
>> http://puredata.info/exhibition
>>

> RobotCowboy just broke the rule :
>
>  « you just cannot post projects that you worked on or are affilliated
> with. »

Well then i take responsibility for it. I hacked Dan's account and added his
project in his name. ;o)

One more vote, obviously, that this rule is to be outruled.

BTW reformatting the exhibition... i strongly believe that no python is
required for the job, however creating a nice and functional new
template+css is kinda big job, i'm not sure it's worth doing it *only* for
the the exhibition, but rather for the whole wiki! The question is, do you
guys feel it's time for a facelift? (I'm personally ok with the current
"spartan" look of the site. A bit too white at night, but alrite for me.)

Andras