[PD] Pd exhibition WAS: Google Summer of Code 2011

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:46:15 CEST 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> We have an exhibition setup, but it could use some nice formatting from a webdev.  I think the plone workflow is easy enough, someone just needs to do the python/CSS to make the page look nice:
>> http://puredata.info/exhibition
>
> RobotCowboy just broke the rule :
>
> « you just cannot post projects that you worked on or are affilliated with. »

Shit. Hah. Well, then the submission process is indeed not as obvious as I would have thought. I just followed the guide but somehow missed this rule. There should be a form etc where people can submit their projects.

I removed my article form the exhibition.

Also, I noticed that there are two keywords : "Exhibition" and "exhibition" ...

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com